Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace Day Tour from Munich
This combo ticket for the Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace is most preferred by tourists staying in Munich as
- Travel from one attraction to another is handled by the ticket price.
- The two attractions lie within an hour of each other.
- Tourists can maximize time on their vacation by purchasing this combo and skipping standing in long lines to buy tickets separately for the castle and the palace.
- You will also save money by purchasing the combo ticket.
- This ticket includes round-trip transportation from Munich, relieving you of the hassle!
- Your tour guide (available in English and German) will accompany you throughout your journey from Munich.
- Audio commentary is also available on this tour in more than seven languages.
Here is the big cherry on top: on this tour, you will visit the quaint little town of Hohenschwangau for lunch and drive through the picturesque Oberammergau! Explore Bavaria to the fullest!
We recommend you purchase this ticket as it is the most popular among visitors, with 4.5 ratings and more than 7k reviews on the ticket page.
Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle tickets include:
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle tours from Munich in an AC bus
- Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle entry tickets (if option selected)
- Live tour guide throughout the journey
- Audio guide in Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and German
Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle tickets price:
|Adult ticket (18 years and older)
|Youth ticket (15 to 17 years)
|Child ticket (up to 14 years)
|Student ticket (with ID) (18 to 26 years)
Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle ticket highlights:
- Skip the lines and go straight inside both majestic castles with pre-booked tickets
- Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace day tour from Munich on a comfortable bus
- Explore the stunning architecture and interior of the castle at your own pace
- Visit Ludwig’s childhood home, Hohenschwangau and Oberammergau Castle
- Enhance your experience with informative insights from your guide or audio guide
Itinerary of Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace tickets
Transfer (1.5 hours)
Guided tour (35 minutes) Extra fee
Oberammergau Photo stop, Shopping (1 hour)
Schwangau Lunch, Free time (2 hours)
Guided tour (30 minutes) Extra fee
Arrive back at Karlspl. 21
Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Opening Hours
When planning your visit to Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace, it’s important to know their opening hours:
Summer opening timings (April to October): 9 am to 6 pm
Winter opening timings (November to March): 10 am to 4 pm
Summer opening timings (April to Mid October): 9 am to 6 pm
Winter opening timings (Mid-October to March): 10 am to 4 pm
Opening hours may vary due to certain conditions, so it’s a good idea to check in advance and plan your visit accordingly.
How Far Apart are Neuschwanstein Palace and Linderhof Castle?
Neuschwanstein and Linderhof lie 45 km apart. It takes approximately an hour to get from one attraction to another:
Neuschwanstein Castle Address: Neuschwansteinstraße 20, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Linderhof Palace Address: Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Germany
So, if you’re planning to visit Munich or Germany and want to see these incredible attractions without fuss, book your Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle combo tickets now!
Know Before You Go:
Only debit and credit cards are accepted to purchase admission tickets.
It takes about 30 to 40 minutes to walk from the ticket center to the castle, which is 1.5 kilometers (1 mile) away and up a steep hill.
Audio guides are available on the bus and inside the castle.
A flexible cancellation policy allows you to cancel your Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace day tour from Munich up to 24 hours before your visit for a full refund.
It gives travelers peace of mind knowing they are not locked into their plans and can cancel or reschedule their tickets as needed.
Can you do Neuschwanstein and Linderhof in one day?
You can explore Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace in a single day with a convenient combo tour from Munich.
The tour includes transportation, live guides, and audio commentary. It also includes a visit to Hohenschwangau and Oberammergau Castle.
How much does the Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace day tour from Munich cost?
Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace tour tickets cost €109 for adults (18 years and older), €65 for youth (15 to 17 years), €46 for children (14 years and younger), and €92 for students with ID.
Featured Image: Tupo-graphics / Getty images signature, Jakergb